“FUN IN THE SUN” SUMMER READING CONTEST
(like summer) ends on Labor Day!
Did you know that Sierra Russell in ESCAPE FROM MR. LEMONCELLO’S LIBRARY was named after a reader who won Chris Grabenstein’s summer reading trivia contest way back in 2011?Her name has appeared in nearly a million copies of the book, twenty different foreign language editions, and, this fall, she will be one of the characters portrayed in the ESCAPE FROM MR. LEMONCELLO’S LIBRARY movie on Nickelodeon!
Casey Simpson stars as Kyle Keeley in the Nick movie!
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
Correctly answer ten WONDERLAND trivia questions and a character named after you might just check into the motel in the next book of the award-winning series!
That’s right! One lucky summer reader will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and win character naming rights in:
WELCOME TO WONDERLAND:
SANDAPALOOZA SHAKE UP
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
TEACHERS AND LIBRARIANS CAN WIN A VIRTUAL
VISIT FOR THEIR CLASSROOM, SCHOOL, OR LIBRARY
Every trivia contestant can enter a teacher or librarian’s name. The teacher or librarian mentioned most often will win a FREE 30-minute Virtual Visit (via Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangout) for their classroom, school, or library with author Chris Grabenstein!
HERE COMES THE QUIZ…
BOOK #1 QUESTIONS
- Where does Mr. Pompano work?
- What is the name of P.T.’s cat?
- What happened to the parrot on Pirate Pete’s shoulder?
- What is the name of the ice cream shop on Gulf Boulevard?
- What is Big Irv’s little brother’s name?
BOOK #2 QUESTIONS
- What is the first name of Mr. Conch’s daughter?
- At what hotel did Elvis Presley film his 1961 movie Blue Hawaii?
- What character does Aidan Tyler play in Beach Party Surf Monkey?
- Who is Porker D. Pigg?
- Why didn’t P.T.’s friend Pinky go back to Ponce De Leon Middle School?
In your email, please tell us your teacher or librarian’s name, the name of their school or library, the mailing address, and, if you know it, their email.
Send your answers and teacher/librarian information to:
Be sure to put SUMMER TRIVIA CONTEST in the subject line!
Contest ends at midnight on Labor Day, September 4, 2017.
Good luck and, this summer, have fun in the sun reading the WELCOME TO WONDERLAND series.